Sunday, April 23, 2017

CSPAN Video

Kasich wants to focus on teenager to break the cycle of poverty. He feels that by getting them employed through case management will help them start to provide on their own. He wants to enrich summer work programs and welfare services with a $310 million budget to provide this service
Rubio wants to wants to raise the hour wage for lower wage jobs to replace the earned income tax credit. He also wants to give the states money to deal with poverty by allowing them to create their own rules for dealing with it.

My plans would be similar to Kasich's. I like his idea of tailored management that grooms young adults and teens to provide for themselves. In the end, people have to be able to provide for themselves if the plan on making it out in the real world.


I agree with Kasich’s plan a lot more than Rubio’s. At a very early age I worked for my money. I was responsible for buying my own school clothes since I was in the eight grade. I even paid partially for my own prom and high school graduation requirements, as well as bought and maintained my own cell phone since the age of 17. I know the value of a dollar and its only because I started the lessons early. If we create more opportunity for jobs for teens, I know that it will have a positive influence on the poverty problem that this country faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment